Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Few Notes

I was just adding some new books to my Shelfari account and I thought I'd mention it for those that I haven't forced to sign up for one already. It's a good way to track books that you've read, want to read, and even that you own so you know what you have! You can have friends on there to see what other people have read that like the same types of books as you and rate and review books. There are other sights similar to this, like GoodReads.com, but this is the one that I've been using and am happy with. I know other people might not want/need something like this but it's helpful for me to remember what I've read and especially what I want to read.

Also this week I sat in on a teacher book group in a high school and got some good recommendations. Has anyone read Mary Modern? or Devil in the White City? Those are on my list books I will read after May 1st!

Another one is kind of the girl version of My Bloody Life, A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown. I can't wait to read that either!

See you at book club, sorry for not finishing the book in a timely manner!

No comments: