Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bad Blogger

So I've been a bad blogger but then you all have the ability to post too!

Book club this saturday! As previously stated we can meet up in FP between 5 and 5:30and commute together or just let me know and I'll pass on Lorena's address. You can probably find it on any bathroom stall anyway!

Emily's grabbed the April book club and has gone with Water for Elephants. I'll post on that whenever I have time and don't spend the evening looking up salaries of all the teachers I know.

So really, who exactly finished the book??? :-)

5 comments:

Melany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I've finished it! And I even have my notes written down and everything to pass along. And just so you know, teacher salaries are only the base figures. If the teachers you are looking up do anything extra like extracurriculars, they get an extra stipend. Yay for doing more work, right? So you can librarian and host a book club or be the advisor for student council and get a lil extra!

Lorena said...

I finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haaa! (really, I did)

Anonymous said...

I did I did.....

LisaMM said...

I loved this book and so did everyone in my book club, with just one exception (one out of 15, so I guess that's pretty good). It was interesting, though.. our discussion that month wasn't that great. While we all agreed it was a good book, there wasn't that much to talk about. We used the discussion questions but it was still kinda boring and I'm not sure why. The one person who didn't like it said something negative as soon as she sat down and I think that started us off on the wrong foot. Hope you enjoy it.