Thursday, September 10, 2009

Poll

I'm trying to get Denise to fix the poll. I don't have access. There's a book missing and I think we should be able to pick multiple books. We can select all the books we'd be interested in reading. Otherwise we might all just pick the books we chose. And even if one person doesn't, then the book only wins by one vote while others have one vote each. I checked and I know it's an option. I think more votes will allow a better chance for a book to stand out above the others.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I talked to Melany about this (and also Lindsey) and we plan to read all of the books suggested, just vote for what you want to read first!

MLE said...

I already read "are you there vodka" it was pretty good, a REALLY fast read. Personally I want to read candy girl because my mom said I could borrow her kindle and that excites me=). Second I think I'd like to read the conversations with a fat girl one because that's my typical literature M.O.

Marta said...

The one by Kathy Griffin sounds really good when I read the description, I voted for that and abandoned my suggestion. Although, I regret not throwing Nancy Grace into the mix. LOL

Anonymous said...

Lottsa polls in 7thHeaven, dear. Rolly-
Pollys,2. Roller-derbys, too. 7H is the
best vacation 4the lengthN breadth of
zesty, questy eternity, miss gorgeous.
And yooNeye can explore forever:
● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
Cya soon, adorable...