Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hey Book-Ho's

Yay for book club! I'm really glad everyone liked the book and was ready to discuss (except Lips). I think it was a really good discussion for our first meeting. It gave me things to think about for other discussions as well. I know things got a bit heated at the end but maybe next time we'll get drunk instead!

So our next book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. My thought is that everyone get the book and then we can discuss dates, probably looking at about a month. Maybe March 8th or 9th.

Thanks for indulging me!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think that next time everyone should come with one question in mind to ask the group to talk about...."what was your favorite -" or "what did you think about -" or "how did this part make you feel". I think that would keep us more on track and get into a deeper discussion of the book and how we felt about it.